The link to Blackboard for Winter Intersession 2018 can be found here (check back after November 1).
Why Teach an Intersession Class?
Students benefit from additional opportunities to take coursework. Students taking courses through CGE may speed their time to graduation. Students who take high demand classes open seats for other students during other academic semesters.
When is Winter Intersession?
December 26, 2017 - January 10, 2018 (11 available days of instruction; more if classes are held on Saturdays).
Timeline for Winter Intersession 2017
- Course proposal forms are due to CGE by September 22, 2017.
- Course list is available on the web on October 13, 2017.
- Early registration takes place October 27 - November 28, 2017; fees are due November 28. Online registration is encouraged for current class availability and confirmation of enrollment.
- October 31, 2017: textbook orders are due to the Kennel Bookstore for Winter Intersession 2018.
- November 29, 2017: students dropped for non-payment.
- November 29 – December 1, 2017: enrollment freezes. Students are not able to enroll, as administrative decisions are made.
- December 2, 2017: list of courses with sufficient enrollment is posted on the CGE website.
- Immediate Pay Registration begins for classes declared a “go.” Students may register between December 2 and December 18 and fee payment is due within 24 hours. Payments may be made online or at Joyal Cashier Counter.
- December 18, 2017: last day to register for Winter Intersession 2018 courses.
- December 26 2017: Winter Intersession 2018 begins.
- January 10, 2018: last day of instructions for Winter Intersession 2018.
- January 21, 2018: Winter Intersession 2018 final grades are due.
The Academic Testing Center (ATC) provides testing services for Fresno State faculty and students. The Academic Testing Center hosts, proctors and grades exams for faculty. For more information, please click here for the Testing Services webpage.
The Academic Testing Center will re-open from the Holiday break on Tuesday, January 2, 2018.