Welcome to the Office of Faculty Affairs
Announcements and Upcoming Events
February 12, 2019 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
New Lecturers are invited to join Marsha L. Baum for an Open House and Resource Fair on February 12th from 3-5pm in the Center for Faculty Excellence. Join us to learn some of the resources available to help you in the classroom. Welcomes by President Castro and Vice Provost Dennis Nef will be from 3-3:20 pm. Plan on staying awhile to meet President Castro, Dr. Nef, and the many resources available.
Click here to RSVP: https://goo.gl/forms/Nj42ONP5tKeDqDlr1
The Office of Faculty Affairs is dedicated to providing consistent and effective support to the University, offering positive solutions whenever possible.
- To be a point of contact for faculty personnel matters, establishing a high accuracy and resolution rate.
- To empower and educate with self-service tools and solutions.
- To honor, foster and support our diverse environment.
- To take ownership of challenges until resolved, responding quickly, accurately and positively to inquiries with a high level of service.
- To increase clarity and reduce ambiguity with regard to policy and Collective Bargaining Agreement interpretation.
- To establish and maintain positive, long-term relationships with our campus community through open communication and continuous feedback.