Leadership for Diverse Communities
The Kremen School of Education and Human Development places considerable emphasis on an educator who can function effectively as a leader in a culturally and linguistically diverse society.
The Kremen School prepares more K-12 school teachers than any other public university in California. In addition to training this region’s teachers, the Kremen School trains ethically-informed counselors and educational leaders, while providing professional support to the community and promotes applied research.
We are committed to preparing educators, counselors and educational leaders who are inclusive of diversity and embrace a respect for differences.
The Kremen School of Education and Human Development is dedicated to educating our next generation of leaders. The programs offered provide graduates the qualities necessary to hold positions in school districts, colleges and counseling centers across the region. Along with career opportunities in local, state and national companies and organizations.
The educational options span from undergraduate, credential, graduate and doctoral programs. Offering opportunities for students graduating from high school to highly experienced educational professionals.
- Certificate of Advanced Study in Educational Technology
- Certificate of Advanced Study in Research Methods
- Certificate of Chicana/o/x and Latina/o/x Studies in Secondary Schooling
Credentials - Advanced
Credentials - Teaching
- M.A. in Education – Curriculum and Instruction
- M.A. in Education – Early Childhood Education
- M.A. in Education – Educational Leadership and Administration
- M.A. in Education – Multilingual Multicultural Education
- M.A. in Education – Reading/Language Arts
- M.A. in Special Education
- M.A. in Teaching (online)
Keep updated on the latest news and events here at the Kremen School. Visit our News and Events page for a list of upcoming events. You can also visit our blog, Kremen School News, to read about student success, community news, alumni news and more!
Kremen School of Education
and Human Development
5005 N. Maple Ave., ED1
Fresno, CA 93740-8025
Dean's Office 559.278.0210
Student Services 559.278.0300
7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Closed from 11:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Closed from 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.