Online Student Violence Prevention Training
Some students are reporting difficulty in accessing the online Title-IX training course. We hope to remedy this issue ASAP. Please try accessing the course again in 24 hours. Thank you for your patience as we work to resolve this issue.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
Below is a list of Title IX Training FAQs.
Why do I have to take this training?
The university's primary concern is the safety of its campus community members. All California State University students are required to complete Title IX online training every academic year. It is part of a system-wide effort to ensure that all students are provided a safe learning environment.
I took this training last year, do I have to complete it again?
Yes. This training is required every academic year for all students.
- First time Undergraduates are required to complete the approximately 2 hour long initial training module, called "Think About It".
- First time Graduate Students are required to complete the approximately 1 hour long initial training module, called "Think About It: Graduate Students".
- Returning Students will be required to take the 30 minute refresher every academic year as a student at Fresno State, called "Think About It: Continuing Students".
How do I complete the training?
Go to campusclarity.com and click on the "Login to Training" button. Please note there is no access code required - leave that field blank. Enter your Fresno State email address and select continue.
Step-by-step login instructions
Follow these 4 steps to access the Title-IX training:
Step 1. Go to www.campusclarity.com and select "Login to Training"
Step 2. Enter your Fresno State email address and select continue. Please note that there is no access code required so leave this section blank.
Step 3. Make sure you are logged in to your Fresno State student account. If you are not already logged in, you will be prompted to this page - enter your login information in the required fields.
Step 4. Once you have successfully logged in, you will be prompted to this screen. A "Think About It" course should appear under "Available Courses" for the new academic school year. If you do not see a "Start" button on your screen, make sure you are zoomed out or that you have scrolled all the way to the right of your view field. If you do not have a course assigned for the current academic year, email email@example.com - please make sure to include your student ID number.
How long does it take for the hold to be released?
The hold will be released within 24 hours from when the training was completed.
I keep getting an error message when trying to login....
You should be able to log in with your Fresno State email address (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org). If not, please attempt to login using whatever personal email address the University may have on file for you.
I'm having technical difficulties.....
Please confirm the following:
- You must use a laptop/desktop computer, as the training is not accessible via a mobile device
- Open the training in Google Chrome; You may have difficulties in completing the training if you are using an incompatible browser
- Make sure to scroll all the way to the right-hand side of the screen if you do not see a launch button
- Please make sure to click on the final "exit" button to confirm you have completed 100% of the material. You do not need to actually print the certificate, but by clicking the print button the system will confirm that you have completed all of the requirements
If I only take online classes (i.e., through CAL-TEACH or Open University), do I still need to complete the training?
If I am graduating this semester, do I still need to complete the training?
Yes, if you are currently enrolled in coursework. The hold will remain on your account until you complete the training, which can prevent the release of transcripts, your diploma, and other official university documents.
This training is difficult for me due to a past experience of abuse. What options do I have?
Please email email@example.com.
What happens if I don’t complete the training?
An administrative hold will remain on your account, which can only be removed by completing the training. You will not be able to register for classes for the following semester until the hold has been released.
What happens if I miss the deadline?
You can still take the training even though the deadline has passed (refer to the first question for login instructions), but the registration hold will not be lifted until you have completed the training. Please note that it may take up to 24 hours to remove the hold.
Is there a way to waive this requirement?
No, this training is mandatory therefore there are no waivers.
I am still having difficulty with the training. Is there someone I can contact?
The fastest way to receive a response to training-related issues is to email your name, student ID#, and a brief description of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org