Welcome to the UFO!
What is the UFO?
The Untenured Faculty Organization was formed in 2009 to provide support and opportunities for professional development to pre-tenure faculty. We meet regularly and offer frequent workshops on matters of interest to junior faculty such as the RTP process, grant funding, teaching, technology and other topics.
1) Responses and Rebuttal in the RTP Review Process (by Faculty Affairs & UFO)
In the RTP process, the candidate has the option to submit a "candidate response" at various stages of the review.
Dr. Michael Caldwell, Associate Vice President for Faculty Affairs, has kindly offered to discuss aspects of the candidate response process with interested faculty.
- Location: Library 2nd Floor, Room 2127
- Date and time: Tuesday, November 4th @ 3-4 PM
2) UFO End of Semester Potluck Party
The Untenured Faculty Organization (UFO) is pleased to welcome all tenure-track faculty and lecturers to celebrate the end of Fall 2014 semester.
- Location: VERC Conference Room
- Date and time: Thursday, December 11, 2014, 4:00-6:00PM.
The Nguyen is the current webmaster of the UFO. He may be contacted at email@example.com.