Skip to contentSkip to navigation

Key and Access Control

Key Control supports a regulated system of access to provide security for University facilities, assets, as well as the safety of all those on campus. All campus employees, including student employees, students, and others issued keys, must request access and key issuance through Key Control. (reference policy Section 7.3)

Note: Key Control was previously part of the Bulldog Card office. While the Bulldog Card office still takes photos, prints ID cards, and manages the printing stations, they no longer operate the Key and Access functions. This means that all keyless entry, metal key issuing, and other security functions are now part of Plant Operations in the Lockshop. If you need a campus ID card, please call 559.278.5608 for more information. Bulldog Card office is located in Joyal Building room 156.