Blackboard at Fresno State
Saturday, September 22, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Turnitin will be performing maintenance that will temporarily interrupt service including submitting and grading assignments. Please plan accordingly.
- Can't view videos? If you are having problems viewing videos in Blackboard using the Chrome browser, try allowing FLASH from the "i" (site information) button to the left of the URL or use a different browser (Firefox, Safari)
- Having issues using the Bb Mobile app? Click here to view the latest information.
- Supported Browsers and Operating Systems - Check this list to verify that your browser and operating system are compatible with the latest version of Blackboard.
- For Blackboard help contact the Academic Technology Resource Center at 559.278.7373 or email email@example.com.
- For after-hours help, contact the Help Desk at help.fresnostate.edu or call 559.278.5000. (Please note: the Help Desk does not have the same tools available as the Resource Center and has very limited support. It's best to call between 8:00 am - 5:00 pm for assistance.)
Blackboard may undergo maintenance Tuesdays from 10:00 pm until 2:00 am Wednesday. During this time Blackboard may be unavailable to users.