The Central Valley Emerging Leaders Summit (CVELS) Committee is looking for applicants who are mature, reliable, and possess experience facilitating small groups, in leadership roles, and/or working with youth.
To be considered for a position as a student facilitator, applicants:
- Must be a currently enrolled Fresno State student in good standing;
- Must hold at least sophomore standing (30+ units completed); and,
- Must pass a background check.
- Experience working with youth.
- Experience facilitating small groups.
- Experience serving in leadership positions.
See the application below for complete details.
Persons selected to serve as CVELS Student Facilitators will be compensated with a stipend. Housing and food are included for the duration of CVELS and training dates.
The Student Facilitator application will close on Wednesday, May 23, 2018.