Policies Related to Fraternities and Sororities
The information below outlines the University expectations and policies for fraternities and sororities to remain in compliance and good standing with the University. Included is the organizational review process, student organization procedures, university policies, and the organizations currently under review or sanctions.
If your looking for information or resources to improve your chapter, campus or sorority or fraternity risk management practices or policies? This site hosts various resources and information to assist you in making your fraternity or sorority experience safe and fun.
Expansion and Recognition Process
Manage My Chapter
- (Submit to the Student Involvement Center, USU Room 306)
Need To Know Campus Number
NONE AT THIS TIME
- No organizations are currently under sanctions at this time
Organizations that have lost affiliation with the University
- Gamma Zeta Alpha February 2013, Hazing activity reported and reviewed. Recognition will not be considered prior to March 2015.
- Theta Chi September 2012, Recognition will not be considered prior to November 2017. Alcohol to member resulting in a death.
- Lambda Theta Alpha March 2011, No date identified for recognition renewal. Hazing activity reported. Recognition will not be considered prior to August 2014
- Phi Gamma Delta February 2006, Reinstatement will not be considered prior to fall 2010. Alcohol to member resulting in a death.
Organizations not affiliated due to Title 5 non-compliance
ΑΓΩ - Alpha Gamma Omega (Christian affiliation required of members to hold leadership position)
ΑΔΧ - Alpha Delta Chi (Christian affiliation required of all members)