Manage My Club

Club Recognition Renewal

Your organization is responsible for completing the Club Registration process during the first four weeks of the fall semester.

The Club Registration process includes:

  1. Updating the Club Registration Form,
  2. Completing the Officer and Advisor Agreement Forms, and
  3. Viewing the Club and Organization Orientation Videos.
  4. Review Student Club & Organization Handbook(Updated October 2017).

Note: The above content or form may not be viewable on a mobile device

Failure to register your organization will result in loss of recognition with the university.

Club Recognition Renewal Resources

Any time your organization changes officers or advisor throughout the year, you are required to update the information with the Student Involvement Center. Updating this information ensures important information and communication coming from our office is being sent to the correct individuals within your organization.

Helpful Organization Resources 

Frequently Asked Questions

Club Booths (in front of USU)

How do we log booth hours?

Visit the Information Center (USU Lower Level) and Student Involvement (USU 306) during normal business hours and provide them your name and student organization to log in and log out of your booth hours.

Tax ID Information

1 Can we use Fresno State's tax ID number?


2 Can we use ASI's tax ID number?


3 Where can my organization secure a tax ID number?

Tax ID numbers are issued independently from the IRS. Application forms can be picked up in USU 306.

Raffles & Drawings

1 Can we host a raffle on campus?

Due to state law, no raffles can be hosted on campus.

2 Can we have a drawing with no money transactions?

Yes, visit Student Involvement in USU 306 for more information.

Posting Signage on Campus

1 Can we chalk outside of the University Student Union (USU)?

Yes, prior approval needed from Student Involvement in USU 306. 

2 Can we chalk in other areas on campus?

Prior approval from Plant Operations needed.  Contact Student Involvement in USU 306 or at 278-2741 for more information.

3 Can we place handbills or other promotional items on cars parked in Fresno State parking lots?


4 Can we utilize the outdoor kiosks throughout campus?


5 Can we use the bulletin board/ display boards in each building around campus?

Most boards are available for any postings, others you may need to receive permission (see contact info on the board for details.)

6 Banners hanging over the USU ledge/pit

Need prior approval via the Reservations Office.  Call 278-6024 for more information.

7 Are we allowed to stake within the Peace Garden?

Due to the landscaping of the area, staking is not allowed.

8 Can we use A Frames?


9 Can we use H Frames/wooden stakes?

Due to the maintenance of grass areas, only stake in flower beds or near trees.

9 Can we pass out handbills?

Only in the area immediately outside of the University Student Union.


1 Can we have an on-campus event and sell tickets that go to my organization/community cause/philanthropy?

Yes, information regarding logistics can be provided by the Event Review Committee.  Contact Student Involvement at 278-2741 for more information.

2 Can we collect dues on behalf of our organization?


Can we have off-campus fundraising (partnering with a local business/ flyer with the percentage of sales with local org).


4 Can we fundraiseon campus?

It varies on a case by case basis; contact Student Involvement in USU 306 or at 278-2741 with your request to seek approval.

Club Finances

1 Can we request funds from ASI?

Yes, up to $3,000 per semester. See ASI in USU 316 or visit for more details.

2 Can IRA funding be requested?

Yes, these organizations must have a direct connection to a department (with academic ties). See ASI in USU 316 or visit for more details.

3 Are campus bank accounts available for my club/organization?

Yes, ASI offers an on campus bank account to clubs. See ASI in USU 316 or visit for more details.

Serving & Selling Food on Campus

1 Are we allowed to serve food on campus?

2 Are we allowed to sell food on campus?

3 Where can I find the Food Waiver Form

The Food Waiver form can be accessed at  Complete and submit a Food Waiver Form detailing your request at least 30 days in advance of your event.

4 What brands of beverages can be served?

Only Pepsi products are allowed to be served on campus. A large water container with individual cups is OK.

5 Food Service Training

Contact the Environmental Health and Safety, Risk Management & Sustainability Department at 559-278-7422 or visit