Thank you for your interest in the Renaissance Scholars Program. Our application is an annual process. Below you will find eligibility criteria.
In order to be qualify for the Renaissance Scholars Program, student must:
- Current or former foster youth, unaccompanied homeless youth, orphaned youth, legal guardianship youth, or legally emancipated youth
- Qualify for "independent status" under federal financial aid guidelines
- Provide legal documentation of your independent status
- Be admitted or enrolled at Fresno State
- Current Fresno State students cannot have no more than 75 units earned at time of enrollment into the program
- Current Fresno State students must be in good academic standing
If you have any questions about your eligibility for the program, do not hesitate to contact the Renaissance Scholars office at 559.278.1787 or email email@example.com
Learn more about how to apply to the Renaissance Scholars Program.
Learn more about the services offered through the Renaissance Scholars Program.
Learn more about frequently asked question.