Undergraduate Degree Deadlines
Apply to Graduate (Baccalaureate Degree)
Baccalaureate degrees are not granted automatically when students complete degree requirements. You must apply for graduation.
- Degree application dates are shown in the chart below.
- During the filing period, file your degree application and pay the $35.00 non-refundable filing fees by using the online Undergraduate Degree Checkout Process through your Student Center> Apply for Undergraduate Degree. File your application as early as possible to receive a timely response.
- After you apply for graduation, and your application has been reviewed, the Degree Advising Office will send you an email at your Fresno State email account with your graduation status.
- Students receiving a baccalaureate degree and intending to continue for post-baccalaureate and graduate study at Fresno State must re-apply for admission at Cal State Apply and pay the non-refundable application fee.
|Planned Graduation Date||Application Filing Period||*Deadline to Clear Degree||Complete All Coursework by Graduation Date|
|Spring 2018||January 16 - February 12, 2018||June 15, 2018||May 19, 2018|
|Fall 2018||August 23 - September 20, 2018||January 11, 2019||December 21, 2018|
|Spring 2019||January 17 - February 14, 2019||June 7, 2019||May 18, 2019|
* Deadline for Submission of All Applicable Grades & Dept. Clearances.
** Deadlines subject to change without notice.