Students are required to present proof of the following immunizations to the Student Health and Counseling Center:

  • Hepatitis B (for any student 18 and under at the start of the semester)
  • Measles and
  • Rubella (German measles)

You have one year to meet immunization requirements. After that, the University may place a hold on your account. This means you cannot register for classes until you meet requirements

International or AEI students

Proof of Immunizations 

Valid proof would take the form of an official immunization record or a signed statement from a physician or health agency. Records must include the student's name, the student's ID number, and a phone number and be sent to:

Student Health and Counseling Center
5044 N. Barton Ave., M/S HC81
Fresno, CA 93740-8012
FAX: 559.278.7602

Records will NOT be accepted via e-mail. 

No proof? No problem. Schedule a visit using your Student Health Portal.