The Fresno State Mobile app now includes a section for Food Security. This will be a convenient and immediate way to communicate to students, who are food insecure, where food is available at the conclusion of campus catered events through a push notification on their phone.
1. Download the Mobile@FresnoState app.
2. Click on "Catered Cupboard"
3. Enter your Fresno State username and password (this will authenticate you as a Fresno State student)
4. You will receive a push notification to your phone whenever there is an event on campus where food is available. The notification will invite you to check the app for the location and time of the distribution.
5. Go to the location where the food is available, and join us as our "After Event Guest." Food must be enjoyed in the location in which it is being served, and is not able to be taken from the room.