How it Works
The Student Cupboard is open to all currently enrolled Fresno State students. The process is simple:
- When entering the Student Cupboard, show your Fresno State ID card.
- Grab a shopping basket and start your shopping. You may take up to 1 of each item of your choosing (unless otherwise stated) to fill your basket.
- When you are done shopping, visit the front desk to "check-out."
- Hand your ID card and shopping bag to the person at the front desk.
- We will slide your ID card to make sure you are currently enrolled and ask how many you're sharing with for reporting purposes.
- We will bag your groceries for you!
The Student Cupboard is open 5 days a week during the school year and students are able to utilize it up to one time per day as needed.