Connect With Our Students
- Post part-time, full time, and paid internships with your HireFresnoState account.
- Register to attend career and internship fairs.
- Request to host information sessions and career development workshops.
- Host on-campus interviews (OCI) and book your interview rooms.
- Promote your position(s) via targeted email blasts to Fresno State students and alumni.
On-Campus Interviews (OCI)
On-campus interviews are a great and convenient way for employers to select and interview student candidates for full time, part-time and internship opportunities. Request a date that works best for your on-campus interviews with your HireFresnoState account.
How to Request an OCI event
- Log in to your HireFresnoState account or register for a new account.
- Select On-Campus Requests from the blue menu bar.
- Select the interview button for full time and/or internship employment.
- Fill in all required fields for your on campus event (note: a request must be submitted for each visit).
- You will receive a confirmation email with the date and location of interviews.
*Please note that due to the lack of space availability, there is a maximum of 2 interview rooms for each event. Employers are responsible for setting up and notifying all student candidates. In addition, the Career Development Center can at any time request your business license number.
Career and Internship Fairs
Connect with potential candidates through Career and Internship Fairs held each semester, three industry specific fairs in the Fall and one campus-wide fair in the Spring.
Industry Clusters Reflective of the Fresno State Campus and Local Community
- Agriculture and Manufacturing
- Consumer Goods and Logistics
- Creative Arts and Media
- Educations and Research
- Government and Public Service
- Health and Wellness
- Professional and Business Services
- Water, Energy and Technology
Fall Career and Internship Fairs
Fall 2018 Date Coming Soon!
Spring Career and Internship Fairs
Recruit the 99 Career & Internship Fair
March 7, 2018
1:30 - 4:30 pm
Save Mart Center
Register to attend on HireFresnoState.
Questions? Please contact the Career Development Center at 559-278-2381.
- Post your paid internship on HireFresnoState.
- To post unpaid internships, contact the faculty internship coordinator in the department that best fits your needs.
- Most departments will grant credit for internships, however, there may be specific requirements you need to follow.
- All employers should be in compliance with the Fair Labor Standards Act. For additional guidance, please click on the links below:
*Select a student intern through the Community Sevice Scholarship Program (CSSP)