Due to the pandemic, we are unable to accept clothing for the Fresno State clothing
closet until further notice. Please check back for updates on our website. We will
be very happy to accept your donation when we are able to once again open the Closet
for our students. Thank you for your patience.
Note: The above content or form may not be viewable on a mobile device
The Clothing Closet provides students with the proper and professional clothing attire needed for an interview, career fair, and first jobs.
- Obtain up to three pieces of free professional clothing per year
- Items include suits, shirts, sweaters, blouses, skirts, blazers, as well as footwear and accessories (jewelry, purses, ties, scarves, and belts)
- Located in the Career Development Center, Thomas Building 103, and open during office hours.
- We accept gently used professional, workplace-appropriate attire that is ready to wear
- Clothing donations must be in good condition, laundered or dry-cleaned prior to donation
- Cash donations are accepted, which allows us to purchase common requested items such as white long sleeve shirts, dress socks, etc.
- All donations are tax deductible; receipts will be provided