In order to graduate, students must complete the following items:
1. 120 unit minimum
- Units comprised of General Education, Major & Electives
2. GPA of 2.0+ in three areas:
- in the major
- in all Fresno State coursework
- total/cumulative units (some majors require a 2.0 in every class)
3. Specific Course Requirements
- English Composition
- US History
- US & California Constitution
- Multicultural/International Course
4. Upper Division Writing Skills (after 60 and before 90 units completed)
- All students must pass the Upper Division Writing Examination (UDWE) OR Pass a "W" course with a grade of C/CR or higher. Here is a PDF document with the current list of "W" courses. Some programs require a specific "W" course.
- Students should contact the Bulldog Testing Center by calling 559.278.4137 for exam dates and registration information or visit their website.
5. Residence units (30 units total; 24 are upper division, 12 are in the major, and 9 in G.E.)
6. ePortfolio Submissions7. File graduation application by using the online Undergraduate Degree Check out process through their student center during specific filing periods.