Students who wish to apply for CAMP at Fresno State must meet the following criteria:
- Must be first-time freshmen at Fresno State,
- Must have been part of the migrant program anytime from K-12, OR
- You (student) or your parents or guardians must have worked a minimum of 75 days within the past 2 years in agriculture-related work.
- Must be Permanent Resident
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
Please contact us at 559.278.4768 for further clarification.
SPECIAL ADMISSIONS: CAMP also provides special admission slots to motivated students who do not meet the college entrance requirements.
COUNSELORS: If you would like to request a CAMP presentation at your high school please contact Outreach Recruiters here.
CAMP Downloadable Poster Click here!
CSU Admission Updates
- CSU Campus will not use SAT or ACT Exam scores in Fall 2021, Winter 2022 and Spring 2022 admissions cycles for any admissions decision.
- Applicants need to: Be a high school graduate or equivalent, Complete the 15 units complete "A-G" pattern of college prep courses and earning a qualifying "A-G" GPA.
- California Residence and CA HS Grads will meet the CSU Minimum eligibility by earning a 2.5 or greater "A-G" GPA.
Digital CAMP Application: If you would like a digital docusign CAMP Application sent to you and your counselor/teacher of your choice please contact Edith Verhalen Perez at email@example.com to get that sent to you.
If you are interested in being part of CAMP and meet the eligibility, please feel free to fill out our CAMP application form. Please scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following attached: unofficial transcript, FAFSA confirmation page, Letter of Recommendation.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us through email at email@example.com or call our CAMP office at 559.278.4768 Thank you!
|1. Priority application deadline||Oct 1 - Nov 16|
|2. Apply to Fresno State through https://www2.calstate.edu/apply
||Oct 1 - Dec. 4|
|3. Waitlist application period||Dec 1 - Jan|
|4. Application/transcript evaluation period||Dec - Jan *|
|5. Mandatory application interviews||Jan - Feb *|
6. CSU Document deadline (must be received by Feb1)
|7. Applicant selection period||Feb - Apr *|
|8. Mandatory 1-day Orientation||Apr 11|
9. Accept/ Decline Admission & Register for Dog Days
|Mar. 15- Jun. 1|
10. If applicable. submit required residancy documents to clear undertmined residency status. Failure to submit required residency documents will default residency status to non-resident / out-of- state for tution purposes
|Mid Mar.- Apr.|
|11. Registration workshop||Jun *|
|12. Attend mandatory Dog Days (new student orientation)||Jun.- Jul.|
13. Submission of Official High School Transcripts Deadline
|15. Early Start Program||Jul - Aug *|
|16. First day of Instruction- Fresno State||Jan. 21|