Club Accounts


Associated Students, Inc. provides recognized student clubs and organization a safe and convenient way to manage on-campus bank accounts. Having an on-campus account helps reduce the risk of having funds mismanaged or lost due to officer transition. Below are forms and resources to help you open or manage your account.

For account balances, please visit the ASI Business Office in USU 317 or call (559) 278-2656 during normal business hours.

Please read the Policies and Requirements for managing your club account. 

To make sure you have all documentation needed for a reimbursement or other request, please use the checklist below to guide you. 



Deposits to your club account are done at the Customer Service counter in the Kennel Bookstore or under the Residence Dining Hall at the depository. Please have your club account number and tax identification number on hand when making deposits. 

Signature Agreement Form

You may use the Signature Agreement Form to open an account or to change the authorized officers to do business on your organization’s behalf. The signature agreement form provides the ASI Office with official signature records of your club officers. Make sure that the signatures that the ASI Office has on record are updated. The Club Account Authorization Form is required as of Fall 2013. This form provides ASI with an advisor contact in the event that the club account becomes inactive. A club account is considered inactive after two (2) years of no activity at which point the account balance is released back to the club.

Club Account Expense Form

Use this form to make payments from your account. Please attach original invoices and receipts. Expense forms must be typed and signed by an authorized club officer and the club advisor then original form turned into the ASI Business Office in USU 317.

*Allow 7-10 business days for checks to be processed and received.

How to Fill Out an Expense Authorization

Missing/Non itemized Receipts

In the event that an original receipt has been misplaced or not itemized, please fill out a missing receipt affidavit certifying the purchase, describing what was purchased and why the original receipt is not present. 

Missing Receipt Affidavit

Additional Documentation


If you have a speaker, artists, DJ, graphic designer, or other performer providing a service to your club, we will need a completed W9 from them. This ensures that payment is counted as income. 


If a speaker, artists, DJ, graphic designer, or other performer are located out-of-state, please have them fill out a 590 form. This form applies to anyone outside of California and certifies an exemption from nonresident withholding. It must be completed along with a W9.

Performance Agreement

If you have a speaker, artists, DJ, or other performer, we will need a completed Performance Agreement Form, which functions as your proof of payment. The form outlines the services the performer is providing to the club. Please not that the form requires an original signature as well as some personal information from your performer.