Undergraduate Admissions

Spring 2016 Admissions

Fall 2016 Admissions


* International students, holding an F-1, J-1 or other foreign visa, go to International Student Services.

* Students who have already earned a four year baccalaureate degree, go to Graduate Admissions.


Please first look through these informational links, if you can not find information on your topic then feel free to contact us!

Applying to the University

I applied, what's next?

Admissions Services