Skip to contentSkip to navigation

Get the latest information about Fall 2021 Repopulation and COVID-19. Before coming to campus, take the COVID-19 Daily Screening.

Resources: Where Can I Find Help?


Student Health and Counseling Center (SHCC), 559.278.2734

 Provides confidential support services and referrals to community agencies.


Bulldogs for Recovery, 559.278.6727

 Provides support to students in recovery from addiction.


Employee Assistance Program (EAP), 559.278.1655

Provides confidential support services and community referrals to employees at Fresno State. 

Fresno New Connection, 559.248.1548

Outpatient drug and alcohol treatment program. 

Westcare California, 559.237.3420

Provides residential and outpatient substance abuse services. 

Fresno County Hispanic Commission on Alcohol and Drugs, 559.268.6480

Provides alcohol and substance abuse related services. 

Central Valley Celebrate Recovery, 

Christ-centered recovery program 

Central California Narcotics Anonymous

Support program for recovering addicts 

Al-Anon (Alcoholics Anonymous), 888.425.2666

Support program for recovering alcoholics

Fresno County Department of Behavioral Health

Al-Anon, 888.425.2666

 Support program for recovering alcoholics

Nar-Anon, 800.477.6291

 Support program for recovering addicts

SAMHSA, 800.662.HELP

Programs to reduce the impact of substance abuse and mental illness on American communities

National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA), 301.443.1124

 Research studies and publications addressing drug abuse

Learn More Here


College Drinking Prevention

Drinking Levels Defined