In order to best protect our students and ourselves, our advising services are available only by phone, email, and Zoom at this time. Please contact us at (559) 278-1787 or email@example.com so we may find the best way to assist you with your questions. Note: there may be a delay in response time due to volume of voicemails and emails being received.
You may also email your assigned undeclared advisor directly or click here for steps on how to book an appointment online with us.Office Hours - Academic Year
Monday|Tuesday|Thursday|Friday, appointments only
9:00am - 11:00am & 1:30pm - 3:30pm
***Current Fresno State Students Only***
Every Wednesday - Virtual Walk In's via Zoom (first come first serve) 9:00am - 11:00am & 1:30pm - 4:00pm
Click here or the link below to enter the waiting room and someone will assist you shortly.
If you are removed from the waiting room unintentionally, please click the link again
Meeting ID: 907 067 828 Password: 344130
We are located in the Joyal Administration Building, Room 224 but are currently not meeting with students in person. (See campus map. Short-term parking is available in the area south of the Smittcamp Alumni House.)
You can also buy a $5 permit for the day and park in any student lot.
Fresno California 93740-8026
TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT with an Academic Counselor select one of the following options:
- Call 559.278.1787 and leave a voicemail.
- Email your undeclared advisor directly or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment
- Book online by following the steps here
Click here to email an Academic Counselor and we will respond during business hours Monday-Friday. If you are needing immediate assistance, please feel free to contact our office or your major advising center.
Current Fresno State students may use this service to ask an academic counselor general advising questions. We cannot address questions that require us to access your academic records.
NOTE: If you are a prospective (future) student who has not yet been admitted to the university, please contact University Outreach Services at 559.278.2048 or visit www.gotofresnostate.com/
If you are in need of advising specific to your MAJOR, please contact your Major Advising Center.
- If you have attended Fresno State in the past, please make an appointment with an academic counselor by calling 559.278.1787.
- If you have attended other institutions since you were last here, bring copies of those transcripts if you have them (even unofficial ones).
- The application period is October 1 – January 17 for Fall admission; returning students are currently only admitted in the Fall. Please visit: https://www.calstate.edu/apply
- If you have never attended Fresno State but have been formally admitted for an upcoming semester, you will need to attend DOG DAYS: New Student Orientation before you may speak with one of our advisors. After attending Dog Days, you are welcome to meet with an advisor.
- If you have never attended Fresno State and have not been formally admitted to the university, please contact University Outreach Services.
Advising Center Feedback Form
Please use this form only to submit feedback about our office. Responses to this form are not checked daily.