Skip to contentSkip to navigation

Minor in Criminology

The requirements for earning a Minor in Criminology are as follows:

  • Lower-Division CRIM requirements: CRIM 2, 20...........6 units
  • Upper-Division Crim requirement: CRIM 100................3 units
  • Select from Upper-Division Criminology Courses.........12 units

                                                                                Total: 21 units

Please note: The Criminology Minor requires a 2.0 GPA and 6 upper-division units in residence.

Please also note: CRIM 101, 120, and 153 may still be used to meet requirements for both General Education and the minor, for catalogs prior to the 1999-2000 General Catalog.

If you are interested in adding or changing your Minor in Criminology, you will need to complete the Admissions and Records Change of Major/Minor Form and submit it to the Admissions and Records Service Windows, Joyal Administration Building, North Lobby.

Minor Advising

Please visit the College of Social Sciences Advising Center for information on adding Criminology as a Minor. Please CLICK HERE to visit their webpage for hours and contact information.

NOTE: Part-time faculty do not function as faculty advisors.