Graduate Programs Advising
Master's degree candidates are advised by a faculty advisor or program coordinator. Faculty advisors and program coordinators provide support with program-related and professional questions such as:
- Which courses should I take?
- Is there a specific order for taking the courses?
- What are the program-specific requirements for graduation?
- Should I take the Comprehensive Exam or do a Project/Thesis?
- Are there any research opportunities for students?
For program advising, contact your assigned Faculty Advisor. You can find your assigned Faculty Advisor on your "Student Center" in MyFresnoState. If you do not have an assigned Faculty Advisor, contact your program coordinator.
Get additional information on a variety of topics.