Lyles College of Engineering Advising Center
It is the mission of the Lyles College of Engineering Advising Center to provide guidance to ensure that students are well informed, prepared to achieve their full academic potential, and have access to supplemental advising and academic support, with a special emphasis on freshman, sophomore, and incoming transfer students.
We strive to collaborate and partner with Engineering Faculty Advisors, as well as
administration and staff, for the student’s academic success, within the College.
The Advising Center provides support to students with:
- General Education Requirements
- Class recommendations and registration
- Roadmaps & course planning
- Understanding and assisting with My Degree Plans & Degree Progress Reports (DPR)
- Assistance with filing petitions and forms
- Probation & Disqualification
- Understanding University Policies & Procedures
- Referrals to Academic resources
LCOE Advising Center is located in the Engineering East Room 383
- Monday|Tuesday|Thursday|Friday by appointment only
- Drop-in Advising every Wednesday from 9 to 11 a.m. and 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. Please see below for details.
- Phone: 559.278.1079
- Email: email@example.com
Important Note for Advising:
Due to COVID-19, the LCOE Advising Center will offer both in-person and virtual services in Fall 2021. We are committed to supporting you and meeting your advising needs.
- Drop-in Advising will be conducted via Zoom
- Appointments will be offered in-person and via Zoom. Per University Policy, masks are required and should be worn indoors at all times, including during in-person meetings.
The LCOE Advising Center will have virtual drops-in advising, every Wednesday throughout the semester, we will also offer a full day of virtual drop-ins from 9 to 11 a.m. and 1:30 to 3:30 p.m.
Virtual Drop-in Advising is held on a first-come, first-serve basis and wait times
may vary. We appreciate your patience in advance. Before joining the Zoom session,
make sure you have access to a computer with an enabled microphone.
Please use the Zoom link below to meet with an advisor during drop-in advising hours.
Register in advance for this meeting:
Need to Schedule an Appointment?
See our ‘Schedule Appointment’ page to schedule an appointment with an advisor.