CSU-LSAMP is designed to assist students pursuing careers in science, technology, engineering or math (STEM).
CSU-LSAMP Fresno State applications are accepted year-round. The application is available below.
To participate in the CSU-LSAMP, students must:
- Undergraduate student attending Fresno State and be a STEM major
- STEM targeted majors at Fresno State include: agricultural sciences, biology/life sciences, chemistry, computer science, engineering, environmental science/geosciences, mathematics, and physics
- Have US citizenship or permanent resident status
- Be an individual who has faced or faces social, educational, or economic barriers to careers in STEM
How to Apply
CSU-LSAMP applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Please click on the following link for an application:
- Please make sure to complete the CSU-LSAMP Fresno State Supplemental Information prior to submitting.
- You may mail or drop off your application.
- If you are dropping off your may drop it off at the LSAMP office located in Science 1 room 100 or the office mailbox located in Science 1 room 136.
- Once your application is received our office will contact you regarding an Admission's Workshop.
- During the Admission's Workshop, the Campus Coordinator will complete the approval and certification section of your application.
Although the project's goals and anticipated outcomes are stated in terms of improving URM participation in STEM, it is important to emphasize that CSU-LSAMP does not limit participation to URM students or provide URM students preference in admission.