Announcements and News
* Congrats to Dr. Pirouz on $1.2 Million grant for the NSF Noyce Teacher Scholarship Program (PI).
* Congrats to Dr. Panagopoulos on the grant from the Agricultural Research Institute for the "Irrigation Scheduling Toolkit" (Co-PI).
* Congrats to Dr. Li on the SubAward of "Collection and Analysis of Agricultural Equipment Activity Data" by the California Air Resources Board Contract (Co-PI).
* Congrats to Dr. Cecotti on his patent: PlanetariumVR.
* Congrats to Dr. Cecotti on $10K grant from the National Endowment for the Arts for the "Virtual Realty for Enriching Student Learning" project (PI).
* Congrats to Dr. Panagopoulos on nearly $65K grant from the Agricultural Research Institute for the "Automating pistachio canopy temperature identification: A machine learning approach" project (PI).
* Congrats to Dr. Panagopoulos on the grant from UC Berkeley for the "Customer-controlled, price-mediated, automated demand response for commercial buildings" project.
More recent announcements and news can be found on the department's Twitter account (@CSciFresnoState)
Tweets by @