The MBA program at the Craig School of Business is open to college graduates without regard to their area of undergraduate study. Applicants must meet the university and program requirements that are addressed below.
|Fall||Application Opens||October 1st|
|Application Deadline||June 1st|
|Spring||Application Opens||August 1st|
|Application Deadline||November 1st|
All applicants must submit:
- A completed application on Cal State Apply
- $70 non-refundable application fee (credit card payment available online)
- Official university or college transcripts (electronic submission is required for these universities/colleges).
Fresno State alumni do not have to submit official Fresno State transcripts.
- Two letters of recommendation (from employers and/or professors)
- Statement of Purpose: Please explain why you would like to pursue an MBA degree and describe some of your short-term and long-term goals.
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) scores (must have a minimum score of 550
and be at or above the first quartile in the verbal and quantitative portions of the
test). To find testing sites and to schedule a test, please visit: mba.com
- International students only: TOEFL scores (must have a minimum score of 80 iBT) or IELTS scores (must have a minimum score of 6.5). To schedule a test, please visit: TOEFL or IELTS. Fresno State International Admission Requirements
Please email your letters of recommendation, Statement of Purpose and resume in PDF
If Fresno State requires your university/college to send your transcript electronically, please provide the following email address to your registrar's office: email@example.com. Please do not email your transcript to Fresno State from your personal email account or it will be considered unofficial.
If your university is not included in the link above, please mail a sealed official transcript to:
Graduate Business Programs
California State University, Fresno
5245 N. Backer Ave. M/S PB7
Fresno, CA 93740-8001
Applicants are eligible for consideration if they have earned a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution with a minimum Grade Point Average of 2.5 for the last 60 units of coursework. We select the most competitive applicants based on the following criteria:
- GMAT scores
- Grade Point Average (GPA)
- Work experience/demonstrated management potential
- Statement of Purpose
Applicants who wish to waive the GMAT requirement must meet one of the following criteria:
- They must possess an undergraduate degree in Business Administration from the Craig School of Business, and they must have a cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher.
- They must already possess a graduate degree in any discipline from an accredited university.
Upon receipt of your application, our department will determine whether or not you meet these criteria based on the materials that you provide.