Craig School of Business Advising Center
The staff of advisors at the Craig School of Business Advising Center help business students identify and schedule appropriate courses necessary to satisfy university, business school, and option graduation requirements. The office also helps students with various administrative issues including declaring a business option, articulation of courses taken at other universities, clearing prerequisites to allow enrollment in restricted courses, and guiding students regarding academic probation (including readmission).
Students have been assigned to the advisors via their last name. Please see the breakdown below:
|Advisor||Alpha Break Down|
|Robin Harper||A - EGfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Please email your advisor directly to schedule an appointment. Emails must be sent from your @mail.fresnostate.edu account. Any non- Fresno State account email will not be responded to.
To schedule an appointment, please email the following information:
1. A range of days and times that will work for you:
For example: Mondays and Thursdays from 9am-10am, 2pm-3pm
2. Your Fresno State Student ID number
3. Your preference for Zoom (video) or a phone appointment (we will try to accommodate your request, but it is not guaranteed)
4. A reliable phone number to reach you
5. Please include your Catalog Year and Major/Option
6. A detailed reason for your appointment request.
If all information is not included in your email, an appointment will not be scheduled.
If you wish to meet with a different advisor than the one you have been assigned to, email that advisor directly indicating you wish to meet with them.