Applications & Deadlines
Application Period: October 1, 2021- March 1, 2022
Thank you for visiting the California State University, Fresno, School of Nursing, Graduate Program website.
For questions on the graduate program, please email Graduate Program Coordinator,
School of Nursing Dr. Kammi Sayaseng at email@example.com or 559.278.6678.
You must complete 2 applications for the Graduate Nursing Program.
- 1. You must apply to the University as a graduate student.
- 2. You must apply to the School of Nursing. Visit the NursingCAS website to submit your application.
- Admission to the program is limited to the fall semester; students with deficiencies are encouraged to meet the requirements in the previous spring semester.
- Complete and submit School of Nursing graduate program written essay. (Essay Instructions)
- 3 letters of recommendation uploaded into NursingCAS. (Letter Guidelines)
- Have official copies of all transcripts sent to NursingCAS and the Graduate Admissions Office:
Graduate Admissions Office
Joyal Administration Building
5150 N. Maple M/S JA57
Fresno, Ca 93740-8026
All applications, letters of recommendation, transcripts and other supporting documents must be received by BOTH the University and the School of Nursing Graduate Program.