Applications & Deadlines
Thank you for visiting the California State University, Fresno, School of Nursing, Graduate Program website.
Please note: The graduate master's program is currently seeking accreditation by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) with a site visit scheduled for September 2019.
For questions on the graduate program, please email Graduate Program Coordinator,
Dr. Kammi Sayaseng at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must complete 2 applications for the Graduate Nursing Program.
- 1. You must apply to the University as a graduate student.
- 2. You must apply to the School of Nursing. Visit the NursingCAS website to submit your application.
- Admission to the program is limited to the fall semester; students with deficiencies are encouraged to meet the requirements in the previous spring semester.
- Complete and submit School of Nursing graduate program written essay. (Essay Instructions)
- 3 letters of recommendation uploaded into NursingCAS. (Letter Guidelines)
- Have official copies of all transcripts sent to NursingCAS and the Graduate Admissions Office:
Graduate Admissions Office
Joyal Administration Building
5150 N. Maple M/S JA57
Fresno, Ca 93740-8026
All applications, letters of recommendation, transcripts and other supporting documents must be received by BOTH the University and the School of Nursing Graduate Program.