Applications & Deadlines
(All Graduate programs are open for application every Fall.)
You must complete 2 applications for the Graduate Nursing Program by April 1st.
- 1. You must apply to the University as a graduate student. Click here to apply to the University.
- Application fee is $55.00.
- 2. You must apply to the School of Nursing. Visit the NursingCAS website to submit
your application: www.nursingcas.org
- Application fee is $45.00.
- The GRE is required, and the scores must be available by April 1st. Please note that
the following two sections are of most importance.
- Verbal score of 160 or above
- Analytical writing score of 4 or above
- Admission to the program is limited to the fall semester; students with deficiencies are encouraged to meet the requirements in the previous spring semester.
- Complete and submit School of Nursing graduate program written essay. (Essay Instructions)
- 3 letters of recommendation uploaded into NursingCAS. (Letter Guidelines)
- Have official copies of all transcripts sent to NursingCAS and the Graduate Admissions Office:
Graduate Admissions Office
Joyal Administration Building
5150 N. Maple M/S JA57
Fresno, Ca 93740-8026
- All applications, letters of recommendation, transcripts and other supporting documents must be received by the University and the Program by April 1 respectively.