Guy and girl under orange tree

Major Advising

Students in the department of Communicative Sciences and Deaf Studies are required to meet with their academic adviser each semester. Please see instructions about finding your academic adviser by clicking on the the document below.

Advisor Instructions

General Education Advising

The department also requires that students meet with a college academic adviser from the College of Health and Human Services, Student Services Center who will provide general academic counseling to ensure students will meet all of the university graduation requirements. Please refer to the Student Services Center website or visit McLane Hall, room 194 for information about meeting with a general education adviser.