Common Core 3.0
CC3.0 is here!
CalSWEC, with the support of the State of California, Regional Training Academies, and Community Partners are currently engaged in a large-scale revision of the Common Core training materials for new Child Welfare Social Workers and Supervisors. The training format will include classroom learning, eLearning, and Field Activities to provide a variety of learning modalities and transfer of learning opportunities.
- This brief Prezi provides an overview of the revision plan for stakeholders.
- What’s Different in Common Core 3.0? provides background information on the revision.
- The Development Plan provides information about the timeline for curriculum development and implementation.
- The Content Overview provides more detail about the content for each practice area, including time frames
and a bullet list about each online module, classroom training, and field training
- Please visit CalSWEC for more information