- Calaveras County Works & Human Services Agency
- Fresno County Department of Social Services
- Kern County Department of Human Services
- Kings County Human Services Agency
- Mariposa County Child Support Services
- Madera County Department of Social Services
- Merced County Human Services Agency
- San Benito County Health and Human Services Agency
- San Joaquin County Human Services Agency
- San Luis Obispo County Social Services Agency
- Stanislaus County Community Services Agency
- Tulare County Health and Human Services Agency
- Fresno State College of Health and Human Services
- Department of Health Care Services
- Department of Finance
- Department of Mental Health
- Department of Rehabilitation
- Department of Veteran Affairs
- California Legislature
- U.S. Senate
- U.S. House of Representatives
- Congressional Budget Office
- General Accounting Office
- Federal Legislative Information
- Department of Health and Human Services
Statewide Associations and Advocacy Organizations
- California State Association of Counties (CSAC)
- CSAC Affiliates
- California Mental Health Directors Association
- County Alcohol and Drug Program Administrators’ Association of California
- California Workforce Association
- California Social Work Education Center: A coalition of University Schools of Social Work, the State of California, and county human service agencies dedicated to improving the education and supply of social workers in California.
- The Research and Training Network (RTN): The mission of the RTN is to advance the development of public policy and promote program excellence through the coordination of research, education, training, consultation, and technical assistance. The RTN website is a vehicle for realizing this mission. It is open to the public and contains pertinent information organized within three broad program areas.
- County Welfare Director's Association
- Child and Family Policy Institute of California (CFPIC)
- Bay Area Social Services Consortium (BASSC)
- Southern Area Social Service Consortium (SACHS)
National Associations and Advocacy Organizations
- American Public Human Services Association
- The National Association of Adult Protective Services Administrators
- National Association of County Human Services Administrators
- American Humane Association: A national association of child protection programs, agencies and individuals.
- California Evidence Based Clearinghouse: The California Evidence Based Clearinghouse (CEBC) helps to identify and disseminate information regarding evidence-based practices relevant to child welfare.
- Child Welfare Research Center - University of California, Berkeley: A research center based in the School of Social Work that explores a variety of child welfare issues.
- UC Berkeley CWS/CMS Performance Indicators Project: The California Child Welfare Indicators Project (CCWIP) is a collaborative venture between the University of California at Berkeley (UCB) and the California Department of Social Services (CDSS). The project is housed in the School of Social Welfare, and provides policymakers, agency staff, researchers, and the public with access to critical outcome information on California's child welfare system.