If making payment online or at cashiers, please make sure your payment is receipted as a Continuing and Global Ed payment.
Click here for instruction on how to pay for CGE Classes Online.
- Check/Money Order made payable to Fresno State. Write your Fresno State ID on your check or money order. Return payment with the reg form to: Continuing and Global Education, 5005 N. Maple Avenue M/S ED76, Fresno, CA 93740-8025.
- Credit card payments: The University cannot accept credit card information in printed form, whether it is by mail or fax, due to the liability involved with the sensitive information that is requested. If you wish to pay using a credit card, you have two options:
- go to https://my.fresnostate.edu. Select Student Self Service > Student Center > My Finances > view eBills/Make a pPayment. You may pay using Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover cards ONLY. Please note that a service fee of 2.75% is charged when you pay online with a credit card. However, you may pay by electronic check online with no service fee.
- go to the Cashier’s Windows, Joyal Building, between 8:00 am and 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday. You may pay using cash, check, cashier's check, money order, VISA or MasterCard.
- CASH AND CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS ARE NOT ACCEPTED IN THE CONTINUING AND GLOBAL EDUCATION OFFICE.