Degrees & Certificates
NOTE: Student Affairs has changed the grade posting policy. Grades will not be posted to transcripts until the final grade deadline for the semester. If you have questions or concerns about this policy, please contact the University Registrar’s office at 559.278.2191.
Fall 2019 grades will be posted to transcripts on January 2nd, 2020.
Fresno State offers three master’s degree programs through the Division of Continuing and Global Education.
Fresno State offers two bachelor’s degree-completion programs through the Division of Continuing and Global Education.
- Accelerated Bachelors Degree in Business Administration (ABBA)
- Bachelor of Science in Criminology Law Enforcement Option
- Online Degree Completion Program B.A. in Liberal Arts
The following certificates are offered:
- Advanced Grant Writing and Management Certificate of Completion (NEW)
- Applied Data Analysis Certificate of Completion
- Beginning Grant Writing and Management Certificate of Completion
- Community and Regional Planning Certificate of Advanced Study - Online
- Decipher Certification Program
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Certificate of Advanced Study – Online
- Global Awareness Certificate of Special Study
- Legal Interpreting Certificate of Completion (on hiatus until further notice)
- Medical Interpreting Certificate of Completion