Summer Session 2021
CLASS DATES: June 14th - August 13th, 2021
Grades: Summer grades will be posted to transcripts in mid-August. If your class ends at an earlier date, you may view your grade sooner in the MyFresnoState Student Center under "My Grades." Please note that summer grades are not considered "official" by the University until they are posted to transcripts
What is Summer Session?
Summer Session is a 9-week term in which you can enroll in over a hundred Fresno State classes without the interruptions and demands of a regular semester. Summer Session is also open to other CSU students and community members (course prerequisites may apply).
Summer Session Website
- Registration information for Summer Session.
- Payment and refund information for Summer Session.
- Campus services available during Summer Session.
- Summer Session frequently asked questions.
- Information for faculty teaching in Summer Session.
- Summer Session class list.
Important Dates for Students (2021)
Dates are subject to change.
- March: Summer Session class search available to students in MyFresnoState.
- March 15th: Summer Session registration begins.
- TBD April: Summer Interest Forms available to students who want to apply leftover financial aid to summer classes.
- April 19th: Registration fee payment deadline. Students who have not paid will be dropped from Summer Session, but may re-enroll for remaining seats during Immediate Pay registration.
- April 20th: Immediate Pay registration begins. Students must pay fees within 24 hours of enrolling in a class.
- May 31st: Memorial Day holiday
- June 2nd-3rd: Registration unavailable to students.
- June 3rd: Summer Session classes with insufficient enrollment will be removed from the schedule.
- June 14th: Summer Session classes begin.
- July 5th Campus closed for Independence Day (observed). No classes will be held.
- August 13th: Last day of Summer Session classes.
- Mid-August: Summer Session grades posted to transcripts.