Page 1 of 1

Hospitality Related Purchases on Purchase Requisitions

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:16 pm
by bcotham
Any Purchase Requisitions submitted to Procurement for any Hospitality related purchases (ex: food, gifts, promotional products, etc.) must also have a Purchase Requisition Hospitality Approval Form attached to the Purchase Requisition. This new form when filled out can be stapled to the Purchase Requisition and then submitted to Procurement.

The Purchase Requisition Hospitality Approval form can be found at the following website:

The Procurement department will then submit your Purchase Requisition along with the Purchase Requisition Hospitality Approval Form to the campus University Controller for review and approval.

All Hospitality related purchases must be in accordance with MAPP Policy B-24 located on the MAPP website at:


Brian Cotham, CPSM, C.P.M.
Director of Procurement and Support Services
California State University, Fresno
5150 N Maple Ave M/S JA111
Joyal Administration Building Room 161
Fresno, CA 93740
559.278.2111 office
559.278.2893 direct