Page 1 of 1

Urgent Federal Work Study Information

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:40 am
by romedina
URGENT MESSAGE REGARDING
FEDERAL WORKSTUDY PROGRAM

Time is running out to post a workstudy position for the upcoming academic year to be in time to get your student assistants for the Fall semester.

Don't miss out on an opportunity to hire a Federal Work Study student. Easier on your budget, not to mention quality employees . . . Remember the department only pays 25% of the students salary and Federal workstudy pays the remaining 75%.

The start of the fall semester is just around the corner and students who have been awarded Federal Work Study will begin their job searches very soon. They can not search if there are no jobs to post!

If you are interested in participating, contact our Federal Work Study Coordinator for a hiring packet as soon as possible. (Contact information below.)

Lisa McReynolds
Federal Work Study Coordinator
lisad@csufresno.edu