College of Arts and Humanities
Advising and Support Center - "ASC" us!
*Important Deadlines for SPRING 2021(continuing students)*
Thursday, April 14th is the last day to:
- DROP/WITHDRAW for serious or compelling reasons (reasons out of a student's control will be considered)
- FILE/APPLY for Bachelor's Degrees to be granted in May 2021 (graduation application - found on Student Portal >> My Records and Registration) - or contact Degree Evaluations Office: email@example.com
>>Please check your Student Portal for any REGISTRATION HOLD that may have been placed on your account for FALL 2021
*New Incoming Freshmen and/or Transfer Students*
- Please note that we will be able to counsel you on course selection/transcripts for Fall 2021 after you have attended Dog Days Orientation.
Newly Admitted Students
Please note that newly admitted students who have yet to start their first semester at Fresno State must complete their attendance with Dog Days New Student Orientation prior to any academic advising can take place.
We will be meeting with and advising students during regular office hours via Zoom video/audio in effort to ensure social distance. To schedule an appointment, you will need to use Bulldog Connect as we will have limited telephone access.
- Reviewing GE pattern
- Lower division Major requirements
- Graduation requirements
- Class registration
- Explaining policies and procedures
- Leave of absence/stop out
- Assist in the petition process (University Advising Center)
- Questions/Concerns-ASC us!
Please use the following alpha breakdown (by your last name) to schedule an appointment with the appropriate academic counselor.
Krista Hall, Academic Counselor (A-GH)
Nadia Margison, Academic Counselor (GI-OJ)
Felicia Salcido, Academic Counselor (OK-Z)
* If you have been working with a specific academic counselor in the past, please feel free to continue to work with them individually, as our alpha breakdown is only being implemented to maintain organization.
Meet Your Counselors
Schedule an appointment
Information on Bulldog Connect and how to schedule an appointment, please visit the following link:
Once the appointment is scheduled, you will receive an appointment notification which will explain how to conduct the appointment via Zoom.
If you have trouble scheduling an appointment using Bulldog Connect or have questions which can be answered via email, please email your assigned academic counselor directly.
Since we have temporarily suspended walk-ins, please schedule advising appointments in advance. We cannot promise times will be available as registration approaches. Please check back for updates as Fall 2020 Semester approaches.
Want to graduate in four years? You can do it! We can help!
Find out what an extra year of school could cost you.
Don't forget to check us out on Instagram!