Request an Appearance: Meet Me!
Victor E. Bulldog III is high energy and loves people! Whether it’s alumni, students on campus or being in the community as Fresno State’s official live mascot, Victor E. Bulldog III wants to meet you! Please read the guidelines below.
The Fresno State Alumni Association oversees all requests for appearances. Because Victor E. Bulldog’s schedule is so full, a request for an appearance does not guarantee the request will be able to be granted. Request for appearance must be submitted at least two weeks prior to the date of your event.
Victor E. Bulldog III makes appearances on campus and in the community that help further the Fresno State Alumni Association’s and Fresno State’s mission and goals. He is most likely to attend events requested by:
- Campus groups (student clubs/organizations), campus departments, faculty and staff
- Preferred partners
- Alumni Association Chapters and Clubs
- Community organizations/businesses (for profit/private, non-profit, schools, etc.)
To help ensure everyone has the best and safest experience possible, all requests for Victor E. Bulldog must meet certain criteria. Criteria include, but are not limited to:
- Safe environment for Victor E. Bulldog III.
- Alignment of the request with the brand values of Victor E. Bulldog, Fresno State, and the Fresno State Alumni Association.
- Weather conditions (extreme heat and cold).
- Heat: 85 degrees or above - Due to health risks, Victor E. Bulldog handlers will choose outdoor events with discretion. Please note that if conditions are deemed unsafe, your request may be denied.
Appearance fees start at $150 for visits lasting up to one hour. These fees aid in covering expenses related to travel and other needs of the Victor E. Bulldog program. Additional fees for fuel or miscellaneous items may apply as well. Student groups and on campus entities will not be charged.