GIVE TO THE BULLDOG PRIDE FUND
You can support the Bulldog Pride Fund in a variety of ways:
- Drop off your donation in person or mail a check or money order payable to FSAA: Bulldog Pride Fund to the Fresno State Alumni Association, 2625 E Matoian Way SH124, Fresno, CA 93740-8000.
- Call 559.278.2586 with a major credit card and make a donation via telephone.
- Click here to make a donation to the Bulldog Pride Fund.
- Corporate Matching Gifts are provided by nearly 5,000 companies, nationwide. Check with your employer's Human Resources Department. Make a gift and your employer will double or triple it.
- Sign up for monthly, sustaining, credit card gifts with this form*.
Fresno State "State of California" employee: Sign up for monthly, payroll deduction with this form*.
Fresno State "Auxiliary" employee: Enroll in bi-monthly payroll deduction with this form*.
- Make a provision in your estate plans to include the Bulldog Pride Fund. You will be automatically induced into Fresno State's Heritage Society with this form*. (You can also remain anonymous, if desired.)
*Please fill-out and return to the FSAA. (Mail to address above; or FAX to 559.278.6790).
All donations to the Bulldog Pride Fund are tax-deductible to the full-extent of the law, and will receive a mailed receipt of each gift. The Fresno State Alumni Association is a charitable 501(c)3 organization recognized by the Internal Revenue Service. (Please contact us, if needed, for the FSAA IRS tax identification number).
BONUS INTRA. MELIOR EXI.