The user acknowledges that he/she may have access to certain Confidential Information (defined below) of Fresno State during crowdfunding and, as a condition of accessing such Confidential Information and using Fresno State’s resources, hereby agrees as follows:
- “Confidential Information” means all confidential and proprietary information owned
by or relating to Fresno State or any of its affiliates, potential donors or donors,
however disclosed, and including, without limitation: names, addresses, donation amounts,
contact details, financial information, and other information relating to donors or
donations; internal practices and procedures; and any other information relating to
the business of Fresno State.
- The Confidential Information is highly valuable and proprietary to Fresno State and
shall remain the exclusive property of Fresno State. The user shall hold the Confidential
Information in strict confidence and shall only use the Confidential Information for
purposes that have been pre-approved by Fresno State and are consistent with Fresno
State policies and procedures.
- Without limiting the restrictions set forth in Section 2, (a) the user agrees not
to, without the prior written consent of Fresno State disclose, print, copy, download,
place or store in a retrieval system, transfer, or make any unauthorized use of the
Confidential Information; and (b) the Confidential Information shall not be used,
directly or indirectly, to confer a private benefit upon one or more individuals,
to participate or intervene in any political campaign, or otherwise to the detriment
of to Fresno State.
- The user agrees that unauthorized use or disclosure of the Confidential Information
would cause the Fresno State serious or irreparable harm. Breach of this Agreement
may result in (a) the restriction or denial of access to the Confidential Information
and Fresno State resources, (b) a report to Fresno State and appropriate disciplinary
action by Fresno State and (c) legal action against the user by Fresno State and third
- Upon notice from Fresno State or upon completion of the pre-approved purpose for which
any Confidential Information is obtained or provided, the user shall immediately destroy
or deliver to Fresno State Foundation any Confidential Information and all copies
thereof, whether in hard copy, computerized, or other form that he or she has in his
or her possession or control.
- The user agrees to take all measures necessary to safeguard use of and access to those accounts to which user is granted access by Fresno State (Account Credentials). The user agrees to keep confidential and not share with any third parties his or her Account Credentials and to notify the Fresno State Foundation immediately if he or she believes that any unauthorized person has gained access to the Account Credentials or if the Account Credentials have otherwise been compromised.
Please download, print and sign the Confidentiality Agreement and email it to Amanda Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org.