Faculty & Staff
Who can purchase a faculty staff permit?
- Teaching Assistants (TA's)
Where can I park with this permit?
- Yellow Parking Lots
- Green (student/visitor) Parking Lots
Where to purchase?
- Cashier's Window in Joyal Bldg
(NOTE: must have authorization from Human Resources or Office of Faculty Affairs)
They can be purchased in the following increments:
- Payroll deduction (authorization from Human Resources or Office of Faculty Affairs)
- Semester (fall or spring)
- Annual (fall/spring)
- Calendar year (fall/spring/summer).
How much do they cost?
|Unit||Current Monthly Fee||New Monthly Fee||Effective Date|
|UAPD, APC, SUPA||$12.00||$15.00||1/1/2015|
|MPP & Non-Represented Staff||$15.00||$18.00||1/1/2015|
Changes in long-term rates (semester, summer, annual, calendar year) will be adjusted based on the monthly increase. Please reference the Collective Bargaining Agreements for these rates.
Parking permits are not authorized for resale. The penalty for using a permit that has been reported as Lost or Stolen is $400.00.