Skip to contentSkip to navigation

Get the latest information about Fall 2021 Repopulation and COVID-19. Before coming to campus, take the COVID-19 Daily Screening.

Request Services

For hazards which pose an immediate risk to health, safety or the environment please call the Office of Environmental Health & Safety and Risk Management (EHS/RM) at (559) 278-7422 - do not submit a form. If you are experiencing an emergency during off-hours or have an immediate security concern, please call University Police at 911 from a campus phone or (559) 278-8400 from a cell phone.

For submitting service requests, you have three options:

  1. Submit a service request to EHS/RM online - Fastest Option
  2. Email a request to

If your request for service may result in a chargeback to the department, you will be notified before the service is completed.  An authorization from the department or dean will be required on all chargeback services.

Filling out a Service Request form:

  1. Complete all parts of the form clearly and completely. Incomplete service requests may delay processing.
  2. Submit the service request as soon as possible to ensure ample time for planning, scheduling and completing your request.

If you have questions while completing this form, contact us at (559) 278-7422 and we will be happy to help.