Report a Unsafe Condition or Hazard
PLEASE DO NOT WAIT FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO REPORT A HAZARD. LET SOMEONE KNOW RIGHT AWAY SO THAT IT CAN BE ADDRESSED BEFORE SOMEONE GETS HURT!
For hazards which pose an immediate risk to health, safety or the environment please call the Office of Environmental Health & Safety and Risk Management (EHS/RM) at (559) 278-7422 - do not submit a form. If you are experiencing an emergency during off hours or have an immediate security concern please call University Police at 911 from a campus phone, or (559) 278-8400 from a cell phone.
For reporting unsafe conditions or hazards, you have 4 options:
- Tell your Supervisor or Manager
- Call EHS/RM at (559) 278-7422
- Submit a work request to EHS/RM Online Report a Hazard Form
Note: The above content or form may not be viewable on a mobile device
- Fill out a hard copy Report a Hazard form and send as follows:
- In Person to EHS/RM, Plant Operations Building
- Campus Mail - M/S PO 140
- FAX to (559) 278-1153
- Office email address: send form as an attachment to email@example.com
Filling out the form:
- Report unsafe conditions and hazards promptly! Submit the form as soon as possible.
- Complete all parts of the form clearly and completely. Incomplete reports may delay processing.
- If you have questions while completing this form, contact us at (559) 278-7422.
Note: Cal-OSHA regulations require that employees be provided with a method to report hazards anonymously. The hard copy report form can be used for this purpose. However, anonymous reporting is not encouraged because we will not be able to ask questions to assist with an investigation. Additionally, we may not be able to provide a report of our findings.