Replacing a Card

To apply for a replacement Bulldog Card, please print and fill out the Replacement Card Application found here and mail it along with the $10.00 replacement fee to the following address:

Bulldog Card Office

5150 N Maple Avenue M/S JA58

Fresno, CA 93740


Replacement Fee

  • The replacement fee for your Bulldog card is $10 dollars for faculty, staff, and students
  • We accept checks or cash via mail

The Replacement Fee is charged for

  • A lost or stolen card (without police report) 

No Replacement Fee is charged for...

  • Normal wear and tear (faded photo, magstripe damage, lamination peeling). Must return your old card with your application to avoid the replacement charge.
  • A stolen card when a police report is filed. Must Include a copy of the report with your application.
  • If you’ve been gone for 3 semesters or more you will be eligible for a free replacement card
  • A name change, which requires you to go to Admissions and Records to officially change your name. You can request a new card after 24 hours. Please mail your old card with your application. 

Name Change

Faculty & Staff Members

Contact your Human Resources department for information about processing a last name change:

  • Human Resources 559.278.2032
  • Office of Faculty Affairs 559.278.3027
  • Auxiliary & Foundation Human Resources 559.278.0865
  • Athletic Corporation Human Resources 559.278.6690
  • Bulldog Foundation 559.278.7160

Lost Your Card?

Lost cards are returned to the Bulldog Card Office every day. We maintain a box of lost and found of ID and Bulldog Bucks cards. 

If your card was found, an email is sent to your account to let you know to stop by and pick-up your card.

Payment Options:

These methods of payment apply to in-person transaction.

Cash or Check

The cashier's office accepts cash and check payments via mail. Be sure to attach the Replacment Card Application with your payment and send to:

5150 N Maple Ave M/A JA58
Fresno, CA 93740
We are not responsible for lost or stolen cash or checks.