Replacing a Card
To apply for a replacement Bulldog Card, please print and fill out the Replacement Card Application found here and mail it along with the $10.00 replacement fee to the following address:
Bulldog Card Office
5150 N Maple Avenue M/S JA58
Fresno, CA 93740
- The replacement fee for your Bulldog card is $10 dollars for faculty, staff, and students
- We accept checks or cash via mail
The Replacement Fee is charged for
- A lost or stolen card (without police report)
No Replacement Fee is charged for...
- Normal wear and tear (faded photo, magstripe damage, lamination peeling). Must return your old card with your application to avoid the replacement charge.
- A stolen card when a police report is filed. Must Include a copy of the report with your application.
- If you’ve been gone for 3 semesters or more you will be eligible for a free replacement card
- A name change, which requires you to go to Admissions and Records to officially change
your name. You can request a new card after 24 hours. Please mail your old card with
Faculty & Staff Members
Contact your Human Resources department for information about processing a last name change:
- Human Resources 559.278.2032
- Office of Faculty Affairs 559.278.3027
- Auxiliary & Foundation Human Resources 559.278.0865
- Athletic Corporation Human Resources 559.278.6690
- Bulldog Foundation 559.278.7160
Lost Your Card?
Lost cards are returned to the Bulldog Card Office every day. We maintain a box of lost and found of ID and Bulldog Bucks cards.
If your card was found, an email is sent to your @mail.fresnostate.edu account to let you know to stop by and pick-up your card.
Cash or Check
The cashier's office accepts cash and check payments via mail. Be sure to attach the
Replacment Card Application with your payment and send to: