Manage Your Account
Quickly and easily manage your account online. Login to Transact and click on the "Bulldog Card" tab (in the upper righthand corner). Online features include:
- Check Resident Meal Plan balances: Dining Flex and Dining Dollars
- View your Bulldog Bucks balance. Bulldog Bucks can be spent at the Kennel Bookstore, Starbucks in the Library, Food Court, Paws-n-Go markets and Pay for Print
- View and print transactions, statements and account history
- Deposit funds online using a debit/credit card. Minimum deposit is $10
- Freeze and unfreeze your card.
Deposit Funds to your Card Online
- Use your campus email credentials to login to your Student Portal and click on the
middle drop box My Homepage and then select “Campus Systems”.
- Click on Bulldog Bucks - Transact
- Add funds to your account by selecting the “Add Money”
- Follow the onscreen instructions to make a deposit
- The minimum amount of for credit/debit deposit $10
Deposit Funds to your Card at a PHIL Station
Visit any 1 of 6 PHIL Stations and use cash or debit/credit cards to add funds to your account. Minimum cash deposit is $1 bill, and minimum debit/credit card deposit is $10. PHIL Stations do not dispense money. Find a PHIL Station at:
- University Student Union. One station next to the fireplace
- University Courtyard (Dorms): One station in the Atrium Computer Lab
- Peter's Business Building, Room 131 computer lab.
- Kremen School of Education and Human Development, Basement Level - One station in front of the stairs
- Henry Madden Libary - located on the main floor next to printers
Need Help with a PHIL Station?
Requesting a Refund
A refund of Bulldog Bucks will be given to cardholders upon graduation, withdrawal from classes or the university, or upon leaving Fresno State employment. A $5 Administrative Fee will be applied to process refunds. Pick-up a refund form at the Bulldog Card office.
Terms & Conditions
Download and read the complete terms and conditions of use.