Dog Days Attendees
We are excited you are joining the Bulldog Community at Fresno State!
- Dog Days students are eligible for a Student Identification card, known as the Bulldog Card.
- Your Bulldog Card will be needed for several on campus activities.
- Learn more about the benefits
If you have questions contact Bulldog Card Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 559.278.5608
Online Photo Submission
The Bulldog Card Office's Online Photo Submission process is a wonderful tool to provide
you with the convenience of submitting your Bulldog Card passport style photo online.
Please send us an email at email@example.com to receive instructions for submitting your photo and receiving your Bulldog Card.
Please be sure to include your student ID in your email.
When do I get my Bulldog Card?
- Check your email for the reasoning behind the denial
- Please make sure to refer to the Us Passport Guidlines when submitting your photo. Failure to do so may result in your submission being denied and cause a delay in receiving your Bulldog Card.
- You will recieve an email stating your submission was approved
- Your card will be mailed to the address we have on file for you. Please ensure it is up to date.
If you need to update your mailing address visit the student center via my.fresnostate.edu.
Student Self Service > Student Center > My Personal Information > Mailing Address