California Coronavirus (COVID-19) ResponseSearchTranslate
- Agency: State of California
- Description: The governor’s executive order ensures that K-12 public schools will retain full funding, even if they close campuses. For current information about closures and their impact on the school year, check your local school district.
- Link(s): https://covid19.ca.gov/education/#top
- Type of Assistance: Informational Only
Distance Learning Resources Home
- Agency: Tulare County Office of Education (TCOE)
- Description: In accordance with Governor Newsom’s March 13, 2020 Executive Order, Tulare County Office of Education offers this resource to support our educational community in delivering high-quality educational opportunities to students through other options, distance learning and independent study.
- Link(s): https://sites.google.com/view/tcoe-online-learning/
- Type of Assistance: Online Instruction
- Restrictions/Eligibility: Current Enrolled Students
- Due Date: Check with local School site for end date
TreePeople environmental programs
- Agency: TreePeople
- Description: TreePeople environmental programs have been engaging students and communities with nature for nearly 50 years. That experience is now available online through these fun, interactive initiatives:
Learn at Home with TreePeople is a free-to-all, interactive, multilingual online program
aimed to support kids, teachers, adults and families through engaging weekly content
covering a wide range of environmental topics that include science foci as well as
TreePeople's award-winning Eco-tours in nature.
Generation Earth Virtual Classrooms funds TreePeople to join existing virtual classrooms or conduct a virtual classroom for grades 6-12 (Los Angeles County School Districts) on various environmental topics focused on waste, water, and forestry.
TreePeople Virtual Classrooms partners with school districts in California to join existing virtual classrooms or conduct a virtual classroom for grades 6-12 on various environmental topics focused on waste, water, and forestry.
- Link(s): https://www.treepeople.org/learnathome
- Type of Assistance: Virtual Tool
- Restrictions/Eligibility: Everyone can freely access Learn at Home with TreePeople at no cost
- Due Date: N/A